Rina Twilight

Why not make a page for people to read about your character.
Rina_Twilight
Lurker
Lurker
IRC Nick: Rina_Twilight

Hello,Im Rina Twilight.. Im a demonic wolf heroine..Im 22 yrs old,I have silver eyes,my height is 5ft 3in,I weigh 119lbs, I have a pair of black wolf ears with white tips on my head along with a fluffy 3ft wolf tail with a white tip,I have long black hair that touches my shoulders,I have a cute and innocent expression all the time..Bi-sexual meaning I like girls too..I have B cup breasts and a cute ass..I have a tribal chinese dragon tattoo along my right leg..Im a teacher that teaches beginner and advance magic..I wear occasionally a purple short sleeve shirt,black pauper pants,and black moccasins...My powers as human are Fire,Ice,Electricity,and light.....Also I have a hidden power wich is aslo a demon spirit..Its a wolf demon named Luxiana..She is very powerful and will not stop fighting until her target is no more..

History: As a child she was always mistreated and picked on because of what she was,a half demon.. When she reached age 17,things got more difficult for her.. Her parents were killed and she was chased out of her home village.. Forced to live on her own,she learned t control and use her magic properly.. At age 21,she found a doorway that sent her to the modern world,where she came across a very large manor.. She went in and the people inside were very warm hearted and friendly,letting her stay as long as she wants in her own room..

Likes: Other girls,bathing,swimming,massages,romantic dates,cute guys,magic,tentacles,cuddling,caring for others,nice people,meditation,cooking,exploring,and sticking up for others..

Disikes: Jerks,people who discriminate others of who and what they are,pushy people,being alone,and lied to..

Favorite Colors: Red,black,white,purple,cyan,blue,pink,and green..